Ukraine is a beautiful country and one of the largest in territory, with a very developed culture, rich folk traditions and diverse nature. Ukraine is a state in Eastern Europe, bordering Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Russia and Belarus. Its population is about 45 million people.
Every year, the number of students seeking admission to UKRAINE.
Advantages of studying at Ukraine
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
- Cost effective.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better Job Prospects.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Moderate Climate around the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc.
- Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN, etc.
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
- 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates.
Main reasons why students and parents get attracted –
- Direct admission to ANY KINDS OF UNIVERSITIES YOU WANT IN UKRAINE
- Admissions in University recognized by MCI, WHO and UK.
- Perfect assistance in preparing to traveling and staying.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine are recognized as TOP in the world and offer an opportunity to students to complete their PhD degree at less than 50% of the cost incurred in Universities of India, UK, USA, New Zealand and other countries.