Why Study In Australia
- Australia’s Higher Education institutions rank among the world’s best and quality of education, they offer is correspondingly high.
- Australian Government has taken steps to safeguard interests of overseas students by guaranteeing high quality Australian Education, under Education Services of Overseas Students Act 1991-ESOS ACT.
- Australia is a multi-cultural society, comprising people from 170 countries with 100 languages spoken. An atmosphere of racial tolerance and co-existence exists and is also vigorously promoted. Australia’s commitment to a multi-racial society is backed by law under the Racial Discrimination Act.
- Australia offers a comfortable climate and surroundings with a relaxed open society who are historically committed to parliamentary democracy, religious freedom and respect for human rights.
- Most international students study in Australia on a full fee paying basis. There are however a few schemes to financially assist international students.